terms & conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions
Who is Clover?
- We are Clover Bridal London LTD. We operate the website at www.cloverlondon.com (the Website). When you buy any Goods from the Website you buy them from us.
- We are a company registered in England and Wales under registered company number 12797289 whose registered office is at Ground Floor Flat, 60 Disraeli Road, Putney, London, SW152DS.
- These are the terms and conditions (the Terms) under which we sell all Goods purchased via our Website to you. By purchasing any Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms. They are legally binding on both of us.
- You should only purchase Goods from our Website if you are eligible to enter into a Contract and are at least 18 years old at the time of placing an Order.
Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
- Data Protection Laws means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the GDPR. Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Distance Contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded
- Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you in the number and description as set out in the Order;Order means the Customer's order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
- Website means our website www.cloverlondon.com on which the Goods are advertised.
- The description of the Goods is as set out on the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
- In the event any Goods are made to measure in accordance with any special requirements you provide, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirements. We will notify you of these changes.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Goods on our Website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods.When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, however we will try to explain the reasons why we are unable to accept your Order
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. Your Order via our Website is an offer to buy the Goods from us. It is your responsibility to check that you have followed the ordering process correctly and the Order details are correct. In the event an error has been made, you must inform us immediately.
- A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered when you receive a confirmation email from us confirming the Order (the Order Confirmation). We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us sending the Order Confirmation by .
- Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 30 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about the description of the Goods, price or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Price and Payment
- The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges are set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order. Payment must be received before Goods are dispatched
- We will deliver the Goods to the Delivery Location specified in the Order. Delivery dates are estimated and are not guaranteed.
- We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you will be require to pay any import duties or other taxes.
- You agree we may deliver the Goods in installments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you fail through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full.
Returns and Cancellations
- If you change your mind about the Goods ordered, you can cancel any Order at any point before receiving the Order Confirmation.
- This is a Distance Contract which has the following cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below.
Right to Cancel- Customised Goods
We are unable to accept any returns on Goods that are made specifically to your measurements (e.g.custom clover and or bespoke orders) or are clearly customised.
Right to cancel
- Except for Customised Goods, ,you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, physical possession of the Goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to do so in writing (eg a letter sent by post or email). In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form.
- You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement of your decision to cancel the Contract via our Website. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation in writing (eg by email) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, you must send written confirmation before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
- Except for the exclusion set out above if you cancel this Contract, we will refund you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
Deduction for Goods supplied
- We reserve the right to make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of refund
- We will issue you with a refund within 14 days of the earlier of receipt of proof of posting of the Goods or the date that we receive the returned Goods.
- We will issue the refund using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
- You should return all cancelled Goods to Ground Floor Flat, 60 Disraeli Road, Putney, London, SW152DS without delay and in any event within 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. You agree that you will bear the cost of returning the Goods to us.
Conformity and Guarantee
- We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- be of satisfactory quality;
- be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- conform to their description.
We will immediately, or within a reasonable time, give you the benefit of the free guarantee given by the manufacturer of the Goods. Details of the guarantee, including the name and address of the manufacturer, the duration and territorial scope of the guarantee, are set out in the manufacturer's guarantee provided with the Goods. This guarantee will take effect at the time the Goods are delivered, and will not reduce your legal rights.
Events outside of our control In the event of any failure by us to perform any of our obligations under these Terms because of something beyond our reasonable control:
- we will advise you as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- our obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that we will act reasonably, and we will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect your rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel.
- Your privacy is important to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the UK General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR) with regard to your personal information.
- For the purposes of these Term Data Controller, Personal Data and Processing shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we process in providing Goods to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, we process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, In processing your Personal Data we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws, including but not limited to:
- Before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- we will only process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
- For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for any indirect or consequential losses, which is includes but is not limited to any (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (e.g. loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
- These Terms (including any non-contractual matters) are governed by the law of England and Wales.
- We will always try and resolve any disagreements amicably, however, if you are not happy with how a disagreement has been handled, disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales..
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs, customers should contact us to discuss a solution. We will aim to respond within 48 to discuss further with you.
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.com/gb/en).
Model cancellation Form
To Clover Bridal London LTD Ground Floor Flat, 60 Disraeli Road Putney London SW152DS Email address: email@example.com
I/We[*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*] [for the supply of the following service [*], Ordered on [*]/received on [*]______________________(date received) Name of consumer(s): Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
[*] Delete as appropriate.